Links

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ending the last weekend of 2008

I have to say I will be very sorry to see 2008 go, it has been a very good and bad year for me. Yesterday we finished up the last weekend of the 2008 calender year and are working the last few remaining hours of 2008 before we bring in the New Year.

Once again this year, my final BLOG of 2008 will be a month by month reflection of the year 2008, and all of that information will be gathered exclusively from BLOG posts from the 2008 year.

I've done this for the last few years now and I think of all the BLOGS I post during the year, that final BLOG of the year has to be my favorite. It gives me time to look back and reflect upon my year, and it is probably the only time of the year that I actually take time out and sit back and reflect on what I may have said during the season.

I did one for 2007, 2006 and 2005. I started blogging in 2004, but only had a few months to BLOG and didn't have that full year, so I did not do a reflection for 2004 even though I blogged almost half of the year.

Have a great Monday.


PS. Hey Phil, party it up until you get blind and stupid. I need you to come through for me in a few weeks.

No comments: