Links

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad weather driving

Wow was yesterday a total cluster....

They let us out of work at 4:00 because of bad conditions. A little after 5:00 I pull onto Scott Avenue and Michelle Calls. She has been in an accident and needs me to come and get her. First of all other than a sore chest from hitting something, she seems to be doing OK. Her car was hit in the drivers side front quarter panel and is sitting at the shop as we speak. She'll know more today and I'll try to give everyone an update on her today. She was pulling out of work and some lady trying to beat the traffic was speeding in the middle turn lane and hit her.

I managed to make it up on the mileground at about 6:00 and by 6:30 we were sitting at Wings Ole in Suncrest, 2 1/2 hours sitting in slow inching traffic and I needed a break. I managed to get her home around 7:30 and I got home around 8:00.

Talk about a long day, sheesh.

I'll pick Michelle up this morning and take Hayley to school and her to work.

I think Michelle and I both need a Trunk Monkey in our cars to deal with the traffic and accidents.


No comments: