Links

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A magical evening

Yesterday was a magical evening, it was if an angel from heaven came down and overtook the body of Michelle's Daughter Hayley as she filled the auditorium with the very aesthetic audibles of a soprano that gives you the pleasant feeling as if you had just had a nice warm piece of your grandmothers warm home made apple pie.

I have seen a diva before she gets discovered, and that diva is in the MHS choir that had their Christmas Concert last evening at the Metropolitan Theater. Pleasant yule tide audibles filled the auditorium with the spirit of Jolly Ole Saint Nicholas. I had a great time and really enjoyed listening last night.

A Thank You first to Hayley for allowing me to share the moment and for the love of my life for inviting me.

No comments: