Links

Friday, December 05, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Black Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week when we cease the labors of the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again the start of another week Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of another weekend.

Michelle said to tell everyone (in her best Mrs. Doubtfire voice) Hellloooooooooooooooo.

Big weekend in Morgantown, Patrick White will sadly be playing his last game at Mountaineer Field Saturday night. Patrick, it has been an honor watching you these last four years. I hope you go on and have a wonderful NFL career (as a Steeler) with the best team in the NFL.

Tonight Michelle and I are going to watch Step Brothers and eat a Milano's Pizza for dinner, not planning on getting too much into anything other than relaxing. (Is it softball yet?)

Work went pretty well this week, even though I was off Monday, I started to re-learn Visual Basic so that I can customize my interfaces and interfaces for projects to work a little smoother. ArcGIS has a built in Visual basic editor built into it, but I may be looking into the Visual Studio Suite to re-learn with. It's a powerful tool that I learned in college, but haven't had to use it in any of the work environments I have been in.

Talking about work on a Big Ole Hairy Friday? I should be beaten. Have a good weekend.

No comments: