Links

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hump Day

We are once again at the middle part of the week, for some of you since I was off Monday, and at hump day and working towards the weekend again.

Last night Jean made me some haluski, one of my favorite things to eat, and a chocolate birthday cake with a really good icing. I think it was cream chesse icing, meaning it wasn't too sweet and just right.

Michelle and I enjoyed dinner of haluski and cake for dinner as we watched a little VH1 Classic talking about Heavy Metal Music of the 80's. There were some hilarious moments hearing people talk about their careers and their legacy (some not so good) they left behind.

It was a good evening and on her way home Michelle said something was going on downtown, she saw numerous police cars with their light son racing somewhere. I called Kim to see if she could pick anything up on her scanner. I did hear there was something happening at the High Life Lounge on Brockway Avenue when it was all said and done. Not sure what it was at this time.


Have a g00d hump day. =)

No comments: