Links

Friday, December 26, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we look forward to, when we cease the labors for the week and take some time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the dawn of another weekend.

Actually for me I'm on a four day weekend as I am off today barring any major unforeseen event happening like a Hurricane or an Ice Storm that shuts down a large power grid.

Michelle is going back to work today, but she is only going in for a few hours this morning and making it a short day.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday, I know I did. It was the first one that I was actually with someone in my life in a very long time. I am very appreciative that I have Michelle and hers as part of my life.

Not too sure what we are going to be getting into this weekend. My guess is a couple of movies that we are wanting to see.

Gran Torino




and Marley and Me.

No comments: