Links

Monday, December 22, 2008

Back to work

Back to the grindstone that is what we know work. Back to the meetings and deadlines and that thing that makes us who we are and allows us the freedom ti enjoy weekends.

I'll be in the office Monday, Tuesday and Wed this week as the DOE closes the facility on both Thursday and Friday. I think as far as my office goes, today everyone will be there but that will be the only day where we have this. Everyone else is gone either the rest of the week or Wed.

I was checking out my MySpace and Facebook this morning and seen that a few friends were doing what I used to do (and enjoy). Go Christmas shopping in the middle of the night when no one else is around and the store shelves are being re-stocked. That was always one of my favorite times to go shopping.

Back to work.

No comments: