Links

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Regular BLOG of the year

This will be my last regular BLOG of 2008, tomorrow I will do my end of year 2009 BLOG that I do as the last BLOG of the year.

It's been a very good 2008 for me, arguably one of my best. I went from obtaining having my highest paying job ever, to seeing my largest offer ever to accepting another job that is my highest paying job ever.

I have met and found the love of my life and we are planning on moving in together in about a month.

I've done a lot of Geocaches and enjoyed my first Christmas in a solid relationship with someone in a very long time.

For me, it has been a great Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you guys need help let me know ahead of time and i will come over and help you and michelle

love ya
pamela