Links

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yesterday and Today

yesterday Michelle, Trish and some kid who scwatched my CD (inside joke) spent the day in Pittsburgh. The day started off with a trip to Tanger and a little bit of holiday shopping. Stores were running some very nice specials. The girls spent more than $25 each at Old Navy Yesterday and they had a deal where they get four free movie passes (as much as $12 each) that are good until the end of January. I found a really nice deal at the Columbia Store, which happens to be my favorite store at Tanger.

After that we ventured to Sarris's to look at all the chocolate on display and browse all the goodies they had there.

From there is was onto a lter lunch at my favorite Pittsburgh Restaurant, Primanti Brothers. This was the first time either Trish or Arron had ever had a chance to try the best sandwich in Pittsburgh.

After that it was off to Robinson Mall. Let me say, this is one of the nicest Malls that I have been in. Spread out, two layers and plenty of merchants. This was my first trip to that Mall, I would wager it will not be my last.

Today is a new day, we're off to East Liverpool Ohio for Michelle's family Christmas get together.

No comments: