Links

Friday, December 12, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week when we cease the labors for the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the dawn of yet another weekend.

Just a reminder, you have twelve shopping days left until Jolly Ole Saint Nicholas takes his Merry Journey. That is roughly 288 hours left to shop, give or take when you are reading this.

I will have a busy weekend. Tomorrow Michelle, Trish and myself will be venturing north to Tanger Outlets to do a little Christmas shopping. Should be a lot of fun.

Then Sunday Michelle and I will wake up and venture to her Grandmother's in East Liverpool, Ohio (I hope I got that right) for her family's Christmas get together.

We'll be doing a few errands tonight because of the busy weekend before us.

Last night I did buy The Dark Knight, I feel it is a must own movie even though we went to the theater to see it this summer.

Have a great day.

No comments: