Links

Friday, August 24, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

The High School Football season is now upon us, Morgantown and Parkersburg battled last night, for the scores from last night and tonight make sure you check out the WV MetroNews High School Scoreboard. University High is on the road tonight as they travel to Moundsville to take on John Marshall High School. Clay Battelle is at home in Blacksville taking on the Hundred Hornets. I think Football season is finally and officially upon us.

I'm out working tomorrow, but I'm not too sure where I'll be working. I know they are sending me a section to do some cleanup work in and I'll be traveling for that. I'll imagine that will mostly be on weekends for the next couple of weekends as they take my section and pass it to someone else trying to finish it up.

Our cruise is a little over three weeks away and we will be leaving three weeks from tomorrow to go to Baltimore. We weren't going to go down the night before, until a few cruising friends wanted to get together before we set sail once again on the Pride.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: