Links

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

*  Monday is now in the rear view mirrors and it's time to tackle that good ole Tuesday, time for a tidbits.

* It has been 19,995 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.

* It has been 5,210 days since I graduated from WVU, fulfilling a lifetime dream that I had. I can remember being in my 20's and someone asked me what I would do if I won the lottery, go to college was my first response for some reason.

* 3,825 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, the night my changed for the better forever.

* 3,042 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning right in the back yard.

* It was 2,572 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched up and married.

* I have now lived 205 days longer than my Dad did, you really start to appreciate life a little more when you see your own mortality staring back at you.

* I have 4,844 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,481 days away.

* There are 343 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together. Yeah Us!!!!!

* There are 218 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019. Although I am happy that Football season is getting here.

* 165 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil has still been hanging around eating our Apples. I'm even tossing him some of my red delicious for him to eat.

* 125 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.

* There are 119 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's time to start planning.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 95 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.

* 19 days away from our next cruise. We are once again on the Pride heading to the Caribbean. There are two cameras, the Foreward  and the Aft where you can see what is going on on the ship. You can watch all of our wacky adventures and see if they catch me streaking around the ship!

* We are 4 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC. It's getting closer...

* I have written 5,361 blogs in what is now my almost 14 years of being a Blogger. Amazing I have stayed with it that long.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly.

* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. sorry snowy weather is not my kind of weather.

* As I was writing this very blog, I was called by a survey company and was asked a number of political opinions on both a National and State level.

* As vacation is getting closer and closer, I need to start writing my vacation blogs which I still have not done any of the yet. I'm such a slacker.

* The Johnny Koon Light Up Night raised $4,925.00 for Johnny Koon Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund Saturday Night. An Amazing Night, but you can still donate and add to that total up until later today right HERE if you couldn't make it Saturday Night.

* I think we are planning on firing up our smoker this coming Sunday. Holiday weekend and all, we want to smoke some meats before we leave on our cruise.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: