Links

Monday, August 20, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an end, now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. For me that is back into the office to start another week of doing what I went to school for.

We do have a softball double header this evening, I can't remember the last time I actually hit the field and it'll feel food to actually play again. A lot of long breaks in the Senior League and rain outs just make those long breaks that much longer. Two games on the agenda for this evening.

I have been put on the Morale Subcommittee at work, this is NETL wide and affects everyone. We'll be the group who does things like organize NETL softball teams, picnics and the morale building get togethers that we have. I kind of volunteered for it, and I guess they took my willingness seriously enough to add me to the subcommittee. We'll see how that goes.

And a Happy Birthday to Jean Hall, she would have been 69 years old today.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: