Links

Friday, August 31, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of the Labor Day Weekend.

Well Softball is officially over, we got a partial team picture a couple of night ago, now it's time to start watching some football. High School Football on your mind? You can keep track of the scores this weekend right HERE. The Mohigans have their hands full tonight as they travel to Ohio Powerhouse Steubenville. University High tries to start a winning streak tonight when they travel to Parkerburg to take on Parkerburg South. Clay Battelle travels to Meadow Bridge to do battle. Good luck to all three local teams tonight.

It's a three day Holiday weekend, however I am working tomorrow and taking the rest of the weekend off. I'm traveling so I'm going to get an early start as to I can be home in time to watch the Mountaineers take on the Tennessee Volunteers at 3:30. I'm not sacrificing my whole weekend, but I'm going to be off on Sunday. I may work locally on Monday, but we'll see.

Have yourselves a great weekend, I have a two hour early release today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: