Links

Sunday, August 05, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Michelle is still up in Ellwood City for Jonny's Birthday, I called last night before going to bed and the party was still going on. I'm just sitting here trying to plan out my day and waking up.

I am once again back out in the field, unfortunately I miscalculated some of my supplies and am running low on a few key things. This may end up being a short day, but we will see how it all works out. Maybe I can get an interview or two out of the way and eat up a bunch of time, otherwise it may be a shorter day than originally anticipated.

We are entering our last week without the students, school begins next Wednesday and most of them will be returning this week and this weekend. I have noticed traffic has started to pick up a little bit, and something tells me there is going to be chaos over the next few weeks. I know they took the whole PRT guidance system down and are replacing it, so that may not be up and running by the time the students get back which will just add to the whole situation.

I did learn late last week my trip in October for work (regular job) is a go and has been approved. I'll be heading to Las Vegas in mid October to do a presentation on ArcGIS and what we have been doing with it. That sounds great, but I'll be at the Nuclear Testing Site Northwest of Vegas, so I won't really be in Vegas. So it will be Caribbean next month, Nevada in October and either St Louis (for RTI) or Raleigh NC in  January and they tend to send my group to St Louis.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: