Links

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and trying to wake up for the day. Some infomercial on KDKA is on the boob tube behind me and I think Peanut is in sleeping with Michelle.

Working the Southern part of Preston County today and tomorrow and then they are going to transfer the section to someone else to try to hit during the week. I think this is my 21st Consecutive day either working one job or the other or a combination of both and that streak will continue into next weekend at a minimum.

Michelle is planning on  working at the Vets Office today and tomorrow and has her own little consecutive days worked streak going as well. She really does enjoy both of her jobs as do I, which makes streaks like this a little more bearable.

I might start writing some of my Vacation Blogs this weekend. We leave in five weeks from today and that time starts to tick off quickly.

Have yourselves a great day today, do something to make a difference in the world we live in.

 Hi ho hi ho

No comments: