Links

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit yet in a quiet household yet once again, I'm up a little later than usual trying to wake up and collect my thoughts for the day. The TV is playing behind me , but I have no idea what is on it.

I will once again be traveling to Rowlesburg to work today, this may be my last trip up to the area for a while as they are transferring it to another field interviewer tomorrow. That coupled with the students returning to my local segment means my time will be occupied in town. It has been a nice little community to work in and the people are generally very friendly.

Michelle and I will be doing our grocery shopping here this morning, we want to jump on it a little early before Walmart becomes an absolute madhouse. WVU starts this Wednesday and my guess most of the students are back or will be returning in the next couple of days. So much for our peace and quiet around town....lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: