Links

Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun filled things referred to by others as weekends. Me, my consecutive days working streak just keeps growing as it's ready to add another week and even one on Saturday this coming week. I may however, and that is may, take off this coming Sunday and break my streak.

I'm only working one job today, I'll be out re-joining my softball team after missing last weeks double header loss. We play this evening and then a regular season ending double header again next Monday weather permitting. Everyone makes the playoffs in the Senior League, so this is just a formality before we wipe the records clean and start the playoffs.

West Virginia University has announced FallFest and the artists that will be there tomorrow night. I must be old as I've never heard of any of the acts, but Michelle knows of Brothers Osborne, then again I am a member of AARP...lol

Have yourselves a great day today, plan for a little extra travel time around Morgantown.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: