Links

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Late Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a still quiet household, I'm still the first one up but I overslept a little bit. The first thing I said when I got up is it's light outside. I'm an early morning person and am usually up way before the roosters, except for this day.

Had a good day yesterday, Jim brought his 0° turn mower over and Michelle and I took on the grass in no time, she ran the riding mower and I ran the push mower and we pretty much knocked it out in nothing flat. A big thank you to my Brother in Law Jim for loaning us that mower, it made the job so much easier and quicker.

Last night we went to the Johnny Koon Lantern Release, they had to semi change venues as the pavilion they used to use has been torn down and they are going to make it a practice field for Baseball with hitting cages and all. It was moved to where the old building was (no longer there), I told Paul that I saw .38 Special, who was playing in Pittsburgh last night, right where we were sitting. I would say it was their biggest and best turnout yet. This event keeps growing and growing each and every year.

Well I am officially ending my streak today, 35 consecutive days of working one job or the other is coming to an end. I'm taking today off and enjoying myself a little bit. I may have a day or two between now and October where I go out and do fieldwork, but the streak stops today.

Have yourselves a great day today.


No comments: