* Anniversary has come and gone, time to start a new countdown, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,974 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's. Do you know many people who know how many days old they are? How about someone who is over 50?
* It has been 5,189 days since I graduated from WVU, speaking of WVU now that Mountainfest is over with the students are coming back very soon.
* 3,804 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, which eventually lead to us celebrating anniversaries.
* 3,021 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, I don't think I surprised her.
* It was 2,551 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched up and married.
* I have now lived 184 days longer than my Dad did, this is a streak I would really like to grow quite large.
* I have 4,865 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,502 days away.
* There are 364 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 239 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.
* 186 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil is living in the back yard under the old bridge still.
* 146 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 140 more shopping days left until Christmas. I'm surprised WalMart doesn't have their Christmas stuff up just yet.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 116 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* 40 days away from our next cruise. We are once again on the Pride heading to the Caribbean. There are two cameras, the Foreward and the Aft where you can see what is going on on the ship. You can watch all of our wacky adventures and see if they catch me streaking around the ship!
* We are 25 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC.
* I have written 5,338 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,662 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Today is my one year anniversary with AECOM. Future looks pretty bright too.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I should take it to Rowlesburg to fly, it would be a lot of fun anfd I think I could get some great shots.
* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. I'll take the heat waves any day.
* Hayley's old car is finally gone. Jim came and picked it up and is going to use it to throw scrap metal in and then sell it for scrap.
* Michelle had a great time this past weekend, she said she spent the hole day in the pool just relaxing.
* I reached out to Michelle and asked her if she had any tidbits. Her answer.....no.
* Speaking of Westover, the Johnny Koon Light Up The Night' Lantern and Butterfly Release will be on August 25th. Help raise some money for a much needed cause.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho