Links

Monday, August 27, 2018

Back to It

Well I did enjoy a nice one day weekend, now it's time for me to start another streak of consecutive days although this one will not go into double digits must less reach 35 days like the last one. Back to the office I go and starting another fun filled week of working.

We are scheduled to play our last regular season softball game of the season tonight, this season has been drug out for a little too long and we are just ending the regular season. I'm not sure when playoffs will begin, but I would imagine they will be this week so we can end the season and crown a champion. I like our chances, I think we have proven we can beat anyone and we're a pretty good team. We'll see after this week how good we were.

Looking at my week ahead it doesn't appear to be too occupied, no big meetings or anything but there is some Mountaineer Football at the end of the week, so that's a good thing. The one good thing about this week is when it's over there is a three day holiday weekend on the other side of it.

Have yourselves a great day.

HI ho hi ho

No comments: