Links

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

*  Monday down, Fallfest is this evening, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits unless the blue footed bobby and the sloth would show up and start dancing.

* It has been 19,981 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.

* It has been 5,196 days since I graduated from WVU, speaking of WVU all of those students are back and classes begin tomorrow.

* 3,811 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, I'm horrible in selecting movies.

* 3,028 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning right in the back yard.

* It was 2,558 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched up and married.

* I have now lived 191 days longer than my Dad did, this is a streak I would really like to grow quite large.

* I have 4,858 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,495 days away.

* There are 357 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 232 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.

* 179 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil has been hanging around eating our Apples.

* 139 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.

* There are 133 more shopping days left until Christmas. I'm surprised WalMart doesn't have their Christmas stuff up just yet.....

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 109 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.

* 33 days away from our next cruise. We are once again on the Pride heading to the Caribbean. There are two cameras, the Foreward  and the Aft where you can see what is going on on the ship. You can watch all of our wacky adventures and see if they catch me streaking around the ship!

* We are 18 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC. It's getting closer...

* I have written 5,345 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,655 more to go until I reach that Milestone.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly.

* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. sorry snowy weather is not my kind of weather.

* My brother Jonathan is going in to have surgery later this week, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

* Michelle's Mom was sick and checked into the hospital this past weekend, hopefully she is feeling better.

* With WVU students classes starting tomorrow, locals Monongalia County Schools can't be that far behind. They start up this coming Tuesday. That's really going to give me a tight window on my commute to work.

* Speaking of Westover, the Johnny Koon Light Up The Night' Lantern and Butterfly Release will be on August 25th. Help raise some money for a much needed cause.

* Michelle made a trip to Harry's this past weekend to stock up on some meat. We stopped buying store bought meat last year and buy everything from Harry's, it's unbelievable the quality you get from a good butcher vs processed commercial stuff you get in grocery stores.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: