Links

Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Happy Birthday Randy Hamrick

 I would like to take this opportunity to wish my wonderful and camera avoiding nephew Randy "Bub" Hamrick very happy Birthday today. It's very hard to get a picture of him sometimes, but I do manage to get a few.

If my math is correct, Randy will be celebrating his 30th Birthday today. Wow where have all the years gone, seems like just yesterday Aunt Kim and I were racing to Ali Baba's in Westover to pick up your mom because she was in labor. We did arrive however and she was waiting tables. You weren't born that night by the way...lol

Not sure what Randy will be getting into today, I don't get to see him that often but you know he is always pretty active and in to something or another.

If you happen to see Randy today, and hopefully most of us will, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and with this fine young man a very happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Randy.

No comments: