Links

Friday, August 03, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It is Friday, but my consecutive days worked streak will continue, I am on day 12 and will be working both days this weekend and through next week, so it will get to at least 20 days, maybe even a little more of consecutive days I have worked without a day off. I'm not complaining, I enjoy what I do on both of my jobs.

Michelle will be heading back home this evening and staying this weekend. Little Jonny's birthday party is tomorrow and Aunt Chelle is going up for that as I hold down the fort and take care of things on the home front. Tomorrow is probably going to be a long day as will Sunday, considering I'll have to travel about an hour each way to get to my segments that I am working. The Federal rate is $0.545 a mile on top of what they pay me. It's an easy way to put some money away.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: