Links

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday

The Little Rock of Love aka Richard

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have gathered through the years. Pictures that I have either taken myself, scanned from a hard copy or just stolen from someone else. It is a nice large collection that I now have both upgraded my capacity to 4 Terrabytes and added redundancy (That's another 4 Terrabyte Drive with similar information) to protect all of those precious lost moments in time. This is one of my favorite blogs of the week for two reasons, one it's getting closer to the weekend and two I get to take timeout and reflect a little bit. It's not always an easy or a hard task, but it is always enjoyable.

This weeks picture was an easy one even thought I stole it from Ashley. This is my little buddy (who will be coming to stay with us for the next week) Little Rock of Love or Rocky as he is really called. She snapped this picture of the little ball of energy last week and I just had to steal it and share it.

Rocky meets me every morning and evening to say hello with his sister Lilly (I think they come because I give them treats) and greet me. This is the little guy who got ran over by a car this past winter, but he has recovered and is as full of energy as they come.He is going to have surgery this fall, but not until after the Summer is over with so he can have fun and frolic while the weather is nice.

I have yet to meet anyone who just did not get instantly attached to this puppy. When Michelle's friend Shawn came to visit us from Iowa last summer, he wanted to take him back home with his as he was so much fun.

Have a great day, time to give to see my buddy and give out some treats.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: