Links

Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end and that includes our fun filled weekends that we enjoy so much. Now it's time to stick our noses back to the grindstone for another fun filled week of work and work towards yet another weekend. I love weekends, but they would not be any where near as fun if we didn't have that dreadful Monday morning.

I'll be moving offices today, it's supposed to just be a temporary move as they are replacing all the over head air conditioning duct work in my office this week. I should be back in my regular office next week hopefully. I love the office that I have now and would hate to lose it, but you never know, anything could happen.

Looking at the week ahead I have no Doctors appointments this week, considering that I have had quite a few with multiple Doctors in the past few weeks, that is an accomplishment..LOL I have met with a Surgeon, a dietitian and a substitute for my regular doctor as well as a follow up with one of his other team members due to some high test results (they are fine now).

I could have probably went to Urgent Care yesterday morning as I basically sliced the top of my thumb while cutting peppers for breakfast yesterday morning. We have a great sharp Santoku  knife that I used to cut up vegetables that I just slipped on a little. Nurse Michelle patched me up and I'm good to go. No reason to do a cranial amputation.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: