Links

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Rosiak Party 2014

It's that time of the year again, that once constant that has been a part of my life since 1998 when I attended my very first one. It's the annual Rosiak Family 4th of July Pic Nic and water battle. That time of the year when I bring out my large 1990's version Super Soaker that you can't seem to even find anymore and prepare to enter the Di-Hydrogen Monoxide Battle for the ages.

Other than that Michelle and I plan to hit the trails today, time to get a little exercise and earn a few calories back for the cookout this afternoon. Since my official weigh in on May 29th, where I had already lost 15 pounds since Christmas, I have lost to day an additional 31 pounds. That is unofficially 46 pounds that I have lost this year and 31 in the last month. It's basically all been  done with watching and monitoring what I eat so far. I still have a long way to go, but my clothes are starting to fall off, so I guess that is a good sign...lol

I did buy something that we have needed last night, I ordered a Sewing Machine from Wal-Mart. Nothing too fancy, we are mainly going to use it to repair clothing when it needs it, I have a bad problem with breaking belt loops in my Levi's, and when you are losing weight that could present itself as a problem on occasion. Hayley has one, but it's sitting back in a closet somewhere, but there are problems with that one, so I went and got one that could better fit our needs. It's already in (saved money ordering from the website and shipping it to the store) and we will pick it up this morning. We looked around at a few places yesterday as research, and this was the one Michelle liked.

It's calling for nice weather today, so get our and enjoy yourself, and live life to the fullest on this day.

No comments: