Links

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Midweek

Well that is two days down, two more days ahead of us, now all we have to do is get past lunch time today and we are then well past that halfway point of working towards another fun filled weekend.

I've kind of hit a stalemate in weight loss the past few days, but don't fret, we're still at it and the numbers are working in my favor. Still have a long ways to go, but I've finally hit that plateau where you have trouble breaking. I'm still chugging along and no one said this was a quick and easy journey because it was not a quick one to put it on.

One thing I can say during this lifestyle change, we have researched and expanded our Culinary Library by changing the way we cook and the meals we have prepared. Pintrest and Facebook have been a very big help in this. It's allowed us to get creative and try things differently than we would normally cook. I love both cooking with Michelle and the experimentation that we do with foods. Makes the Lifestyle change a whole lot more enjoyable when you eat better. =)

Michelle and I finished watching season two of Orange is the New Black, I'll be honest with you it was a little slow developing the story line this season, but it still delivered and delivered in a way that brings you out of your seat. Now it's just a waiting game until the next season of House of Cards or Orange is the New Black (which I think is already filmed) as to which one will come out first. That's OK, we have a Summer and a Football Season before we have to worry about it.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: