Links

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us. Been there and done that now concentrating on a Tuesday. How about a tidbits.

* 3,684 days ago I went from being a Student at West Virginia University to being an Alumnus as I donned my cap and gown and received me Degree.

* 2,285 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date. A dinner at Pizza Hut and a horrible Movie that we have never once watched again, but we're still together.

* 1,509 days ago I proposed to Michelle in our back yard. She knew it was coming, so it was no major surprise, but still very special.

* 1,046 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we tied the knot at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 6,376 days or so to go until I retire, give or take a few. I don't mind waking up and going to work every day, it keeps you busy.

* 197 more days left in the year. That's when my end of the year Goodbye 2014 Blog will be written reflecting upon the past 365 days according to my blog.

* 191 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* Here is what I am loving to watch tick down, only 82 more days until Michelle and I take our third cruise. We're definitely going to get our money out of the passports..LOL

* 50 days to go until our third wedding anniversary.

* 36 days to go until the Parrot Heads Jimmy Buffett  re-unite in Pittsburgh for the 2014 tour.

* 19 days to go until the family Pic Nic at Krepps Park.

* Only 4 days to go until SUMMERTIME!!!!!

* This is my 3,679th blog post that I have made. I've got about another three months until I hit that ten year mark as a blogger. It's had a lot of ups and downs, misspellings, struggles for content and keystrokes, but I do enjoy it. It's a first person historical perspective of my life.

* My niece Val is due for a phone upgrade, I'm telling her to get an iPhone.

* Tony Gwynn one of the best MLB hitters that I have ever seen play passed away yesterday. He was only 54.

* July 12th Riverside Ministries is having a Car Show at the Church. I know 304dips  will be there with some of his wonderful paint work. It benefits the Church's Youth Bible Quizzing team and they are going to have BBQ Chicken Dinners available for  $8.00 if anyone wants some good fresh BBQ Chicken.

* Sadness occurred over the weekend when former Pittsburgh Steeler and 4 Time Super Bowl Winning Coach Chuck Knoll passed away. RIP Coach.

* Looking like it's going to be hot, muggy and rainy all week. I'll take that anytime over the alternative (Snow).

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: