Links

Monday, June 09, 2014

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, and like it or nor for us Monday through Fridayers that includes the weekend. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for yet another fun filled week of work.

The birthday party yesterday went well, we were able to avoid the storms and pull off the party before the rain did set in. Erica and Josh both had a great day and received some pretty nice gifts.

Now I'm looking at the week ahead and realize I have a couple Dr's appointments this week. One with my regular physician and one with our dietitian later in the week. I will say both Michelle and I were doing much better than expected on our diets. We both thought that the low calorie diets that we had been given would be hard, but it's not has hard to do as you would think. You just have to eat healthier and that is honestly not a hard thing to do with the assistance of the Lose It Ap.

I did buy another external Hard Drive Yesterday, I don't like the idea of not having some redundancy with all the pictures that I have taken or scanned through the years. So now I have the 4TB MyCloud Drive, a 4 TB WD drive that backs everything up and a 1TB WD Drive for system backups of my 1 TB Hard Drive. That's 10 Terrabytes of storage and redundancy.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: