Links

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Goodbye Monday and Hello Tuesday. Tidbits?

* It has been 3,670 days since I fulfilled a dream of mine and Graduated from West Virginia University. I always said if I ever hit it rich I would go back and finish my education. I hit it poor, so that was my inspiration.

* 2,271 days ago I took a special lady that I had known a few years earlier out on night on the town. Actually it was Pizza and a horrible movie, but it will get better as the years go by.

* 1,495 days ago I asked this special lady to be my wife. 4:00 in the morning out in the back yard I got down on a knee and popped the question. She wasn't surprised.

* This is our 1,032nd day of Marital Bliss.

* I have around 6,390 days or so to go until I retire, give or take a few I'm sure.

* 211 more days left in the year, I still have time to add content for my end of the year blog, but it is developing quite nicely so far.

* Christmas eve is in 205 more days. I have a feeling it will be Me and Michelle running to multiple locations once again.

* 96 days to go until we set sail yet again for the Western Caribbean. We've made it over half ways since we officially booked it, now we can really start to pay attention to the countdown.

* Our third Wedding Anniversary is only 64 more days away.

* 50 days from now we will be assembling with the rest of the Parrot Heads in Pittsburgh to once again party it up and listen to Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band entertain us for an evening.

* 33 days to go until the big Family Pic Nic at Krepps Park. Hopefully this can be a time where everyone comes together and enjoys the day. It's the kind of day where I would love to have both of my camera batteries go dead from taking pictures.

* We are 18 days away from SUMMER!!!!!

* This is my 3,663rd Blog Post that I have written. Not too bad for something I just wanted to try out. Talk about documenting your life on the internet.

* Looking ahead at the Forecast, could Mother Nature be getting it right once again? It's early, but it appears that it may be that way.

* Kaiden graduated from Pre-K yesterday, it's just getting started.

* Erica and Josh both celebrated their end of the school year celebration yesterday as well.

* I guess this means school is either out, or about to be out for Monongalia County. If it was not yesterday, I'm sure it will be one day this week. Depending on how many snow days they have to make up.

* We did log an Earth Cache  this past weekend at Blackwater Falls. I've topped last years total already, but that wasn't that hard. I'm almost ready to go into double digits for the year and that's pretty sad. Michelle, we need to get busy.

* Found a great new ap and website that helps you keep track of your caloric intake, actually all the credit goes to Michelle. The site is called Lose It  and it syncs up to our iPhones.

* I've been a slacker and done absolutely zilch on the Hall Family Tree in the past few weeks. Need some bad weather (Just kidding).

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: