Links

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbit

* Monday is now behind us and we are looking straight towards a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 3,677 days since I listened to Pomp and Circumstance while accepting my degree from West Virginia University. Seems like yesterday.

* 2,278 days ago I had the pleasure of going out for a night on the town with a special lady.

* 1,502 days ago I made that special lady a very special lady as I proposed marriage.

* 1,039 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, that very special lady became Mrs. Hall.

* I have about 6,383 days to go until I retire, give or take a few here and there.

* There are 204 more days left in 2014, so if you have any News Years Resolutions that you made, I'll bet you have forgot about them by now. =)

* 198 days to go until that magical time of the year when families get together and celebrate that magical time of the year for Christmas Eve.

* Only 89 more days until Michelle and I hit the Atlantic Ocean once again and make our way towards the Caribbean.

* In 57 more days that special lady of mine will help me celebrate our third wedding anniversary together.

* Jimmy Buffett will be returning to Pittsburgh in 43 more days to perform his yearly concert. We will once again be in attendance and ready to party.

* 26 more days until the family Pic Nic at Krepps Park. Hopefully it will be a day filled with fun, food and family.

* Only 11 more days till SUMMERTIME!!!!!!!

* This is my 3,672nd blog post since I started writing a blog nearly ten years ago.

* Speaking of the Pic Nic, it's coming up on us here soon and we need to start to get organized.

* We are baby sitting the upstairs puppies this weekend. That means my buddy the "Little Rock of Love" and Lilly will be here all next week. Mike and Ashley are going on vacation to the beach....I think.

* Michelle texted me yesterday and said that former Marshall coach Bob Pruett was in her office. She said he was a very nice man even though he coached Moo Tech.

* If you are wanting to watch your weight and need a great ap/website, I can;t say enough nice things about LoseIt.com

* We finally started watching season 2 of Orange is the New Black on Netflix over the weekend, my sister Pam has finished the entire second season already. We'll catch up.

* I did get contacted by another headhunter last night, good paying contract job, but they would need to to relocated to Little Rock Arkansas and I have no interest in doing that at this time. It's nice to be wanted. =)

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: