Links

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Happy 21st Birthday Hayley Dawn Collins

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beautiful step daughter Hayley Dawn Collins a very Happy 21st (you made it) Birthday today. A very special young lady in my life.

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were taking you out for Dinner and to see Kung Fu Panda for your 15th Birthday or having your Sweet 16th here.

That little girl has now grown to the point where you stop counting birthdays and start celebrating anniversaries of birthdays.

Hayley and Josh I'm sure have a full day planned for her, and I'm also quite sure that her buying her own alcohol for the first time legally are also in todays plans.

If you see Hayley today, make sure you wish her a very Happy 21st Birthday.

Happy Birthday Hayley.

No comments: