Links

Monday, June 02, 2014

Weekend is Over

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things that we love so much and refer to as weekends. Now it's time for us to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work. These are the things we do that allow us to live the lifestyles we live.

I do have to give credit to Mother Nature for this weekend, after raining all last week, it was absolutely beautiful this weekend. It was filled with sunshine, and just warm enough weather that you could do about anything you wanted to do. The funny thing is, that is calling for rain all week, so we give thanks to Mother Nature for giving us this wonderful gift and waiting until we were back to work to start raining.

We have an outdoor porch swing with a canopy, I think we have enjoyed it more this weekend than we did all last summer (it was always raining). It's nice to sit out there in the evening, much better than sitting on a computer and other activities that cause us to let life pass us by. Don't get me wrong, I love the internet, but I hate being cooped up much much more. This is my time of year, so it's time to live and enjoy it.

I have a wonderful wife and we had a wonderful weekend. We traveled, we swung on our swing, we hiked on the trails and we actually ate more healthy this weekend than we have in some time. I hope to have a number of more weekends like this one.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: