Links

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Hayley is staying with her boyfriend and Michelle is still suffering from that losing bout with the Sandman last evening. I'm up early collecting my thoughts and watching Enemy of the State on Cinemax (Great Movie).

We get ourselves a couple of house guests for the week ahead. Rocky and Lilly will be here very soon as Michael and Ashley are heading out on vacation for the week. My little buddy as I so refer to him will probably be here within the hour and the party will start.

I managed to get most of Hayley's information off of her old computer. I took it into work and we plugged the Hard Drive in so we could recovery the data. She had a lot of music, but that can be replaced but the pictures and documents had only one copy and that is what we targeted.

Today's agenda is going to include a trip to the rails to trails and then possibly a trip to the Morgantown Farmers Market. We'll plan out our weeks menu today and maybe shop accordingly or we'll influence our menu based on what we can find. We did get some really nice and large portobello caps last night at Sam's and we're looking for something to do with them.

Have a great day, it looks like Mother Nature is going to get it right for a third weekend in a row.

No comments: