* Well that dreaded Monday is now once again behind us and we have got this work week kick started in style. Ready for a tidbits?
* I moved offices yesterday. I'm temporarily in another location until they are finished changing the air conditioning ventilation in my office.
* It has been 3,961 days since yours truly received his degree from West Virginia University.
* 2,292 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date. We had known each other for years, but we were reconnecting and this was our first official date.
* 1,516 days ago I pretended to surprise Michelle with proposing marriage, she had already knew no there really was no surprise.
* 1,053 days ago in front of our closest family and friends,we made it official and tied the knot.
* I have 6,369 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* Only 190 days left in 2014 and my Goodbye 2014 Blog.
* If you want an early start on your Christmas shopping, there are still 184 more shopping days to go. We're about to hit the half a year point.
* 75 more days until we head to the Caribbean once again on our third cruise. We have taken the Carnival Pride each year and it will be a new remodeled boat next year.
* 43 more days to go until our third wedding anniversary.
* There are only 29 days to go until the Parrot Heads in Pittsburgh re-unite for our annual meeting with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral reefer Band.
* We are 12 days away from the Pic Nic at Krepps Park. Things are now starting to come together and people are communicating. This is going to be an awesome day!!!
* This is my 3,687th blog post that I have written for Georges Journal. That is an entire decade of averaging one post a day, I can't believe that I continued to do this for so long. I usually lose interest and move on to something else, but it hasn't been the case with this.
* Hayley is in Petersburg for the week. Her friend came back from the Marines and they are there celebrating. She'll be back by the first, that is when her and Josh move into her new apartment by Morgantown High. She was going to take her dog Gracie with her this week, but we're continuing to dog until she moves out officially.
* I see my niece Amy is excited. She booked her vacation yesterday. They are going to go to Ocean City this week and taking the kids for a few days. They are going down to celebrate their wedding anniversary and birthdays for the kids. I told her to have a great time, and I wish I was going with them.
* I did get a brief chance to speak to my brother Gary yesterday. We spoke about the upcoming Pic Nic and the Buffett Concert. I am pretty sure he's going to bring my niece Val along for the concert, should be a great time indoctrinating a new Parrot Head.
* The annual Rosiak 4th of July Party is this weekend. I've lost count on how many I have been to through the years. Every year since 1998 I have attended this annual event with my giant antique Super Soaker.
* Hi ho hi ho