Links

Friday, November 15, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well my weekend is actually starting today, I'm taking the day off to do a little bit of running around. I have to go to the WVDMV today to renew my drivers license for another 5 years. The DMV is always hit or miss as to how long you will be in there, so I decided to take the whole day off so I'm not rushing around at the end of the month.

Looking for a little High School Football action tonight? Forget it if you live in the Morgantown area because Morgantown and University will once again meet in the first round of the playoffs tomorrow night. Morgantown is trying to give their star running back as much time as possible to recover from an injury a few weeks ago. Hopefully Chazzy will be 100%, if not it could be another long night for the Mohigans. Clay Battelle travels to Wahama tomorrow night as well for their first round playoff game.

Have a great day, I'm going to try to.

No comments: