Links

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Your normal Photo Flashback Thursday and tomorrow's Bog Ole Hairy Friday Blogs will return next week. Today is Thanksgiving and tomorrow is Black Friday so I'll talk about these items the next couple of days.

Our Thanksgiving plans are pretty much the same that they have been the past few years. Michelle's side of the family has a great big Thanksgiving Day dinner at the Cassville Firehall that they do every year.

If memory serves me correct this will be my sixth time attending this event. I will definitely gobbling till I'm wobbling sometime later today as we set up the feast.

After dinner and cleaning up, then it is strategic planning for everyone who is going to go Black Friday Shopping. Newspapers will be spread out all over the place and store and sale times will be noted and planned out accordingly.

Load up on the tryptophan today and gobble till you wobble.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: