Links

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Valarie Nicholson

If you happen to see my beautiful niece Valarie on this day, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy 30th (or ninth anniversary of her 21st birthday) Birthday today.

As you can tel by this picture which I managed to steal from none other than the birthday girl, they celebrated her 30th Saturday night. If you look at this picture however, it looks like Bobby had the most fun celebrating.

I don't think I will ever forget when Val was born. I was actually at a Morgantown High Playoff Football game earlier that evening at Mountaineer Field here in Morgantown, I did not know until the next morning that sometime after that game my Sister Terri had given birth to lovely baby girl.

I'm not sure what Val's plans are for the day, but if you do happen to see  her make sure that you wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

No comments: