Links

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Saturday Morning Sadness

First of all I want to say Congratulations to the University High Hawks for their hard fought 14-3 victory against the Mohigans in the MoHawk Bowl last night. As a Mohigan Alum this stings, but I follow and support both schools so I'm happy for University High, just a little sad this morning.

The Mountaineers play TCU this afternoon at 3:00, but I'm not expecting from the Mountaineers this afternoon. When this season started I thought we would end up 5-7, since it's a rebuilding year. I can see a couple more wins on the season, however this week and the Texas game are two games I don't expect to see as wins.

Nothing planned for us today other than running to Masontown to Streets store to buy Michelle some more of that fresh cut bacon she likes. I was thinking about stocking up on it this time.

Have a great day.

No comments: