Links

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Morning Rambling

Yes here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm the first to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded sandman from last night and I'm up writing my second blog of the morning. I just got done watching Leap of Faith, the Steve Martin movie on TV, and am up collecting my thoughts and surfing around on the internet.

Today should be filled with our normal schedule of things like grocery shopping and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers this afternoon at 1:00. Hopefully they can turn this season around and forgets last weeks humiliating loss and bring home a victory this afternoon against the Buffalo Bills.

My brother in law Jim dropped off the first load of firewood for the year last night, so today will be spent organizing and stacking it on the back patio. Jared was nice enough to put together the 8' firewood rack that we bought a couple of weeks ago at Cabelas. It keeps the wood elevated and has a cover with it, so that will help keep the wood dry.

Have a great day and go Steelers.

No comments: