Links

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Let the chaos begin, or should I say let the rest of it all begin. Today is the biggest shopping day of the year, the day when people line up for hours to save a few bucks on the items that are going up for sale.

Michelle and her sisters have been or are out shopping as we speak and I'm probably nestled up to a warm fire and watching TV. I'm smart enough to completely avoid all that chaos, shoving and waiting. Michelle lives for this, I on the other hand am happy for her, but am not joining her....LOL

To them it's a game, to me it is a situation to avoid. When we were on vacation this past summer they had a sale something like this on the boat, Michelle was right there in the middle of it all, I stood outside and watched.  

I'm planning on putting Mom's tree up sometime this afternoon, not sure of the time yet. I want to give people a chance to relax and/or get off work and meet up at a good time.

To those of you out there in this chaos, stay safe.

No comments: