Links

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well my three day weekend has come and gone, the blue footed booby  stopped by and we danced to some Zamfir music through the surround sound system. I can't think of any other reason better than that to do a tidbits.

*  It was 2,069 magical days ago that I had the honor of taking a wonderful young woman out on a date. It was our first date and one that I'll always remember.

* 1,292 days since I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to my wonderful girlfriend. Upgrade from Girlfriend 1.0 to Fiance 2.0

* 829 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, just before the feast we upgraded Michelle from Fiance 2.0 to Wife 3.0.

* There are 267 days to go before I upgrade my wife to version 3.3 for our third anniversary.

* There are 49 days left in this year. 49 more days of me blogging before I do my favorite blog of the year when I say goodbye to 2013.

* You have 43 more shopping days left until Christmas. If you haven't started yet, fear not, that mayhem known as black Friday is soon approaching.

* 24 days until we travel to Pittsburgh to see Jeff Dunham stick his hand up a puppets butt and bring it to life. Don't like that joke, go talk to my friend Achmed.

* 19 days until I become a fully advantaged member of AARP, Michelle has bought me my first year in AARP and I'm kind of excited about it.

* This is my 3,438th blog that I have written. It all started about 9 1/4 years ago when someone said they were a grogger, bot a blogger. I had no idea what a blog was so I researched it and started one. There have been a few minor changes through the years, but my blog is the same simple blog that is was when it started.

* We got our dryer fixed yesterday, it turned out to just be the belts and the guy from Millers Laundry was the one who came and repaired it. It was a lot of fun to talk to him and talk to him about me doing laundry there with my Grandmother some 45 years ago. I remembered the Grape Nehi I used to get with the vending machine that you pulled the bottle straight out on after you opened the door.

* WVU President Jim Clements  is leaving West Virginia University for Clemson University. Thank you to President Clements for his brief guidance and we wish him the best in the future.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: