Links

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hump Day

Yes it is once again time to que up the Geico Commercial, or not. It's that wonderful day of the week that if you look just over that noon time hump, you can see the dawn of another weekend of in the distance.

Well we got our first snow of the season yesterday morning, have I ever mentioned I hate snow, that powdery white crap was all over the place. I thought we just had a slight dusting, so I went out to start the cars up and warm them up wearing my crocs. Talk about an absolute mistake, my little toes were cold as heck by the time I got back inside. I'll try to avoid making that mistake again this snow season. Michelle was excited to see it, so that makes a grand total of one of us. Give me the hot beach, sandals and shorts, I'm not into this winter thing.

Speaking of a winter thing, I've talked to a few people and told them to talk to a few others in the family. My Mom and Gerald have a nice apartment now that they actually have enough room to put up a Christmas Tree. Here is my thought and this is obviously for family members. I've talked to Mom and I'm going to get her an artificial tree, I could get a real one but the artificial doesn't need cared for, and am planning on putting one up for her at her new home. What I would like for everyone else, whether we are speaking or not, is to create a personal bulb or ornament to put on this tree so that Mom and Gerald can enjoy it. I would like to see all the kids and spouses and grandkids, spouses and families either do a bulb or individual things to hang on the tree. Be creative, don't bankrupt yourself doing it but just personalize something as a family unit or as individuals. She will be 71 in January, I think it's time to do something like this.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: