Links

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Wednesday

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know it's only Wednesday, you know the hump day spiel that I give every Wednesday. Guess what, after today, I am on a  four day Holiday Weekend so this is kind of like a Friday to me I guess.

We will be heading out to the Cassville Firehall this evening to start setting up for Michelle's family Thanksgiving tomorrow afternoon. I suppose I will be the potato peeler extraordinaire this evening as I was last year. Last year Michelle was working on the home made noodles, but I think she told me that her mom was going to make those this year. Who knows what we'll be doing, but we will be doing something this evening to prepare for tomorrow's feast.

I'll be home on Black Friday while all the chaos will be going on, Michelle I am pretty sure will be out with her sisters doing that shopping thing in all that chaos. I'll be snug as a bug in a rug while they are out doing battle and having fun as they call it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: