Links

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* well that cold and dreary Monday is once again behind us. The Blue footed booby and the sloth have been wreaking havoc around the house, singing Henry the 8th I am over and over and over again. I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 2,083 days ago I had an evening that would forever change my life as I took Michelle out on our first ever date together.

* 1306 days ago in the wee early morning, I asked that special lady to be my bride.

* 843 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we tied the knot.

*  I've got 6,579 days until I officially retire.

* 253 days to go until I will celebrate my third wedding anniversary.

* 35 days to go until we hit New Years Eve and I get to wrap 2013 up in a final blog post of the year.

* 29 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 10 days and counting until we go and see Jeff Dunham in Pittsburgh.

* I've got 5 days left in my life under 50. I've already received my AARP card so I am ready for the post 50 life.

* This is my 3,454th post as a blogger. That is a lot of posts, covering a variety of subjects in a variety of manners. From writing blogs, to using the telephone to blog to video blogs. I've done it all.

* I guess we are do for a bit of a snowstorm if it has not already hit yet. I same blame Michelle since she chopped my hair off a couple of days ago and was running around doing her snow dance.

*  Reminder to everyone, we are going to set Mom's tree up this Friday afternoon, I guess that means I have to get with it and get our bulbs done or made. I'm such a procrastinator that I'll wait till tomorrow to procrastinate.

* Have I ever mentioned before in myu blog or to anyone in person that there is a distinct possibility that I hate snow?

* Josh Judy has switched Major League ball clubs once again. He started with the Indians, then went to the Reds and the Angels last season and he has finally inked with the Los Angeles Dodgers.

* It's not even Christmas yet, heck it's not even Thanksgiving yet and I'm ready for Groundhogs day.

* Day two of hunting season in West Virginia, I hope the hunters who are entering the woods get their trophy bucks and everyone returns home with no accidents.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: