Links

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is now behind us, other than watching the Sloth  and the Blue Footed Booby go running through my house doing cartwheels while eating pickles I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 2,076 days and still counting ago the most marvelous woman entered my life and granted me an evening of  fine dining (Pizza Hut), horrible cinema (10,000 BC) and great company. We have been in others lives ever since.

* 1,299 days ago I got down on one knee and asked this very special woman to be my wife.

* We are now entering day 836 of marital bliss, 836 wonderful days that has lead us to foreign countries, and places we had never been. To concerts and dinners, from heartache to celebrations, I have been able to share my life with a very special lady.

* There are 260 days to go until our third anniversary.

* There are only 42 more days of blogs left this year before my wonderful year end goodbye 2013 blog is posted. I hear they are wanting to make it a screenplay with Kevin Smith Directing. Woo Hoo Silent Bob!!!

* There are only 36 days left until Christmas, has everyone noticed that retailers are now raising prices so they can give you their Black Friday discounts? I have. I guess you watch a specific item long enough, you notice things.

* In 17 days I get to see Walter, Peanut, Jose and Achmed as we head up north to see Jeff Dunham in concert.

* I've got (gulp) only 12 days left to go until I turn 50. That means I only have 6,586 more days to go until I retire =)

* For the second time Sunday night I got to watch a series finale of my favorite show East Bound and Down on HBO. I'm going to miss the legendary Kenny Powers, but then again I missed him after the last series finale so to Danny McBride I say, get off your lazy butt and give us some more chaos and hijinx.

* This is my 3,447th blog post. It's hard to believe that I picked a hobby that I have been involved with for so long and so consistently that didn't involve a uniform, team mates, some bats and some warm days of summer.

* The Christmas tree Project for Mom is going good, I know Amy is going to be creative with her bulbs, now I just have to get with my wonderful wife and ask her what we should do for ours. I'm not sure if I should just go buy a bulb that holds a picture, or somehow get creative with crafts. I'm not the most creative person however and may rely heavily on Pintrest  for my creativity.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: