Links

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* That dreaded and dreary Monday is now behind us, the workweek has a pretty good start and we're now looking at a Tuesday. Other than a blue footed booby knocking on my door and singing "Don't worry Be Happy" while doing the moon walk. I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* I'm still waiting for the blue footed booby.

* This will be my first Tidbits without the assistance of my iGoogle. My trustworthy handy dandy little tool that I used to track everything for my tidbits.

* It has been 2,054 days since my first date with the women who would forever change my life.

* 1,285 days ago I got down on my knees in the wee early hours of the morning and asked the lovely lady sleeping beside me to step outside so that I could ask her a question. I gave her some hardware to go along with the question.

* 822 days ago I gave her the rest of the hardware to wear around her finger.

* There are only 274 more days to go until our third wedding anniversary.

* There are 56 days left in the year, start planning your parties now.

* 50 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's creeping up on us quicker and quicker, it's time to start checking those lists.

* 31 days until we go and see Jeff fa fa Dunham DOT com in Pittsburgh.

* I have 26 days to go until I am eligible for my full discounts with AARP. To tell you the truth I'm actually a little excited about that.

* Michelle finally got her stitches out of her foot from her surgery yesterday. Her foot is still really sore, she has her good days and her bad days, so we'll have to see.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: