Links

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi had drawn up a schematic on how I should have cut grass yesterday instead of how I did. He said he was monitoring us on the Ring Cameras and that us Humans don't have the bird's eye view that he does. I think he's mad because I wouldn't let him drive the lawn tractor around the yard. 

We had a busy day yesterday, Michelle started the day with a trip to Aldi's before we went to Christopher's Graduation Party at Krepps Park. No my little buddy Rocky was not up here for the party, I'm a little sad. I did get to see Michael however as he was in town. It was nice to see everyone and spend a little bit of time with them. 

After that we came home and cut Grass, spoke to my brother Gary briefly before hand, but I was being watched and critiqued on my grass cutting style by some un-named bird. He's a know it all, or at least he thinks that he is. 

After that we dropped something off to Val that she requested, Aaron was working so we took her out to dinner at Apple Annies. It was a good time, as their food is always really good. Before heading home we ended up going to Mountaineer Country Ice Cream on Point Marion Road. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: