Links

Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

Looking at my week ahead, nothing really big on the agenda, just working as I usually have. Ever since I came to EPE I have been trying to get a former co-worker hired on as well. We worked together for Duquense Light and then for Matrix and he didn't care for the smallworld software either, so he left. He interviewed with us on Thursday and got his offer letter on Friday. I think he'll be great addition to our team. It always feels good when you can give someone career assistance. Not sure of his specific start date, but has his offer in hand. He lives in New York, but is a WVU Graduate. 

They have been moving the water line on Van Voorhis, over to my side of the street. The entrance to my driveway has gotten worse and worse and the nic guys from MUB, paved the entrance for me since they had to dig everything up. It's just a short fix, as they will be widening the road starting soon. Water and sewer lines are now on my side of the road. 

Have a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: